PXG - Club Builder (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for the assembly, repair and modifications of high-performance golf clubs that have been fit to customer specifications. This position also provides the ability to be cross trained in other areas within the Production Team, such as Quality Control, Shipping/Logistics, etc., as business needs require.
- Assemble entire golf clubs – club head, shaft, grip to exact specifications
- Manage the club building area by keeping it clean, organized and stocked with the inventory and supplies
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Ensure high quality completion on all jobs
- Provide additional support to other Production areas as necessary
- Perform other related duties as required
- Experience and Education Preferred:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of warehouse/assembly experience
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude, and comfortable and wiling to learn new tasks
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to work in a team environment with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Strong focus on quality
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free in-house café with coffee and snacks
This position primarily works in a manufacturing/shop-like environment and may be noisy at times. This position is occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift, and stand on feet for lengthy periods of time. This position also uses hand tools and various materials in the club building process, which may require the use of protective equipment (which will be provided).
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2088