PXG - Chief Financial Officer
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Chief Financial Officer will drive PXG’s financial success and strengthen operational strategies through close collaboration with the Executive Leadership Team.
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Develop International financial operations for the company and ensure localized standards and rules are adhered to.
- Ensures that costs for the company’s products and services are allocated according to corporate procedures and in compliance with financial accounting standards. Implement, oversee, and improve cost controls and systems as needed.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Experience and Education Required:
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Manufacturing and International experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- Financial planning and strategy
- Managing profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Quality management
- Promotion of process improvement
- Corporate finance
- Budget development
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1319