PXG - Category & Insights Intern
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position works directly with the Category and Insights Manager on the PXG Apparel Team
- Perform data collection and reporting for sales and marketing.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data from company data sources and media sources.
- Translate numbers and data into meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Proficiency with media analysis tools and statistical software is ideal.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time and calendar management skills.
- Ability to remain proactive and efficient in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Pursuing BA/BS degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or something comparable.
Experience and Education Required:
- Pursuing degree in Business Management, or equivalent
- Excel proficiencies
- A professional, positive and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to collaborate internally with other teams
- Ability to quickly learn new databases
- Ability to translate data and effectively communicate results and recommendations
- Proficient in Excel
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Trips to Asia may be expected.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 1100