PXG - Café Barista (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized barista that can make any kind of espresso or coffee drink. A successful candidate will be an active team player with a can-do attitude. They will be tidy and self-disciplined. Our mission is to provide a great cup of coffee and a smile to our PXG team.
- Making coffee and espresso
- Keeping all counters, floor, and walls clean
- Organizing and replenishing snack area
- Keeping all tables and chairs clear of debris
- Sweeping floors
- Building a relationship with the PXG team members
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year barista experience preferred
- Maricopa County Food Handlers Card is preferred
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Friendly, outgoing, and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- A can-do attitude
- Speaks with others using clear and professional language
- Available to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, afternoon, evenings, and overnight.
This position will work in a café type environment. This position will require: moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing weighing less than 20 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to walk, sit, stand, and bend down for extended periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.