PXG - Buyer I (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Buyer I is responsible for purchasing a variety of materials in accordance with store policies; ensuring that vendors meet our quality, quantity, cost, and delivery needs; and performing related duties as assigned.
- Create, maintain, and ensure the accuracy of Purchase Orders in ERP system
- Work at the direction of the Sr. Manager and collaboratively with the Sr. Buyers within the Purchasing department
- Manage PO approvals based on company policy
- Collaborate with the Finance Department to assure purchase orders are coded accurately
- Complete prepayment/down-payment form when required for finance
- Maintain supplier list, purchasing record, and any related documentation
- Prepare reports as needed
- Collaborate with the Receiving Department to correct PO errors, request corrected Invoices and Packing Slips from Vendors and monitor packaging of goods received is in acceptable condition and adequately marked
- Follow-up with Vendors on past due Purchase Orders
- Monitor stock levels of materials and identify purchasing needs while working within a budget.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels for build shop
- Maintain strong working relationships with vendors and internal customers
- Monitor supplier performance
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- 1-3 years of experience in same or similar role
- Degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field
- Working knowledge of ERP/CRM systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
This position works in an office and warehouse environment.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1938