PXG - AVP of Social Media and Influencer Marketing (Remote)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG is looking for an experienced, strategic marketing leader to drive its global social media and influencer marketing efforts. As the global leader of this team, you will develop strategies unique to the individual markets and products using both existing and emerging platforms across the world to drive brand awareness, engagement, and sales.
Leading a team of social media & influencer marketers, you will be defining & driving PXG’s overall social & influencer strategic approach, messaging, creative & content. Working with PXG’s Global Creative, Content & Production team and 3rd party partners to create engaging & sharable content, you will help embed the brand in news, culture, and user advocacy to further our brand purpose.
This individual will:
- Lead the development of PXG’s global strategic social media & influencer marketing plan, performance benchmarks, budget, and international team across campaigns & channels.
- Have a passion for creating transformative work, leading teams, and communicating
- Inspire and lead a team of Marketing managers globally.
- Collaborate with in-house, 3rd party partners, and influencers.
- Work across internal departments like product, growth, editorial, production, and PR to build on personalized experiences that communicate important stories about PXG.
- Have prior experience leading a global team and understanding how to use social media & influencers to build brand, create attention, and product user advocacy on a global scale.
- Be proficient in building relationships with influencers, creators, and ambassadors.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners to drive business impact.
- Have a deep understanding of social media, influencer, and content platforms.
- Understand how to use data and research to drive engagement and growth.
- Oversee development and management of necessary tools, systems and infrastructure required to oversee the development of a content calendar, publishing and monitoring of content, moderating comments and sentiment, and reporting on results
- A leader with 6 years of experience with a passion for creating transformative work, leading teams, and communicating.
- Grounded in a data, business performance and have brand marketing & communications approach -- focusing on maximizing key KPIs specific to the business initiatives and the customer journey.
- Able to translate results, audience learnings, and big picture concepts into actionable insights that shape Go-to-Market Strategies – bringing cohesion across all markets.
- A leader who will partner with Global Integrated Marketing Campaigns to develop plans including choosing appropriate channel mix & creative applications.
- Able to identify operational solutions to enable efficiency for the go-to-market strategy.
- Excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-energy environment.
- A team partner who will pitch in where needed.
This position is in an office environment and will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time working on a computer.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1991