PXG - Assistant Retail Store Manager (King of Prussia, PA)
**RETAIL STORE OPENS IN OCTOBER**
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
- Works with the Retail Store Manager to drive and maximize sales performance to achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly productivity.
- Demonstrates leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor.
- The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Retail Store Manager in the overall management of the PXG store; possibly be assigned Store Management responsibilities as professional development dictates.
- In partnership with the Retail Store Manager, this position leads and develops the team, delivers operational excellence, and ensures the highest level of client satisfaction is delivered at all times.
- Assumes the role of Retail Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager following Company operating standards.
- Promotes excellence in customer service by ensuring store teams are professionally greeting and assisting customers; also responds to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Utilizes superior product knowledge, conveying features and benefits, and brand history to educate customers and increase sales.
- Captures meaningful customer data to build relationships to personalize future client development opportunities.
- Supports Store Manager in conceptualizing and executing local initiatives that drive incremental traffic into the store.
- Ensures that merchandise is properly managed, displayed, stored, and maintained.
- Maintains a professional and premium store appearance, including cleanliness, visual merchandising, and a highly organized standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure the store is always properly maintained.
- Supports store in inventory management, including but not limited to processing incoming and outgoing shipments, transfers, replenishment requests based on the company policy and inventory counts.
- Assists with all transactional and accounting processes in accordance with guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recruits, interviews, and trains store associates as required.
- Monitors associate’s sales activities and productivity; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Coaches behaviors and supports the Store Manager in fostering a culture of development; manages and motivates the team to drive business; creates a positive work environment and fosters collaboration within the team.
Experience and Education Required:
- 2 years of retail leadership experience.
- Golf, Luxury experience preferred, but not required, Golf industry contacts and solid network a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Appreciation and desire to excel in client service in a retail environment
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service along with strong, sales-closing abilities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills, and ability to prioritize/effectively respond to individual needs
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with demonstrated abilities to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with Store Manager, peers, and clients
- Present a polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Ability to monitor and analyze internal data against assigned KPI’s
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as applicable.
- Must possess a valid US driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 30lbs.
This position works both in an office and golf course/club environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit and stand for multiple hours each day.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1395