PXG - Apparel Planner
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Apparel Planner will conduct comparative analysis of business results and trends, provide insight and opportunities, and develop forecasting models based on industry demand.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing inventory and website data and selling trends to develop forecasts that maximizes the business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Drive financial results that increase revenue, gross margin and inventory turn goals and minimize excess inventory.
- Support Category and Insights Manager to develop and maintain annual, seasonal, and monthly apparel plans for multiple product lines.
- Monitor sales and inventory to ensure optimal store assortments.
- Work closely with buying team to review in-season product trends and performance, provide revised projections, and recommend adjustments to the season’s plan to maximize sales and profitability.
- Create Assortment planning and analysis tools to support buy roll up for all channels: US, UK, Japan
- Develop tool to streamline Retail Store replenishment needs for seasonal and year-round inventories.
- Communicate and oversee the calendar inventory purchasing date to deliver goods on time for the channels.
- Liaise with the US, UK and Japan channels on trading calendar to plan the full season cycle and year-round opportunities.
- Lead, develop and coach the Category and Insights Intern to drive in season performance retail management through analysis.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in presenting innovative ad-hoc financial analysis for management as needed.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance ore equivalent
- 3-5 years of planning experience
- In-depth knowledge of retail math concepts, applications and statistical analysis
- Golf industry experience or knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is important (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc)
- Proficient in other MS Office: PowerPoint, Word is required
- Highly organized
- Experience managing high sales volume category and store count
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-starter, does not need constant direction
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc)
This position works in an office environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1270