PXG - Apparel Assistant
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for supporting the increasing needs for the Apparel team.
- Handle logistics and shipping items for the apparel and accessories team
- Be the point of contact for any and all questions about apparel for employees
- Weekly review with Apparel & Accessories Teams - Design/Sales/Marketing of inventory analysis and stock movement communications
- Communicate with Marketing on product receipt, launch, knowledge, etc.
- Organizes and maintains team calendar
- Documents new samples into master spreadsheet. Keep current with development ID’s / development names
- Process employee orders and returns and provides administrative support for re-occurring and ad-hoc projects
- Maintains and creates weekly call notes and recaps, review with Leadership for final draft
- Any necessary order entry /follow up / delivery schedules
- Regularly update and maintain department spreadsheets
- Support Influencers and gifting programs
- Assist on e-commerce photo shoots as well as campaign shoots as needed.
- Perform duties necessary with any project that the team is working on , which consists of but is not limited to: Launch, VVIP, Seasonal Activations, Sample trafficking, Design Archiving, etc.
Experience and Education Required:
- College degree or an equivalent combination of experience preferred
- Golf industry experience or knowledge preferred
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-starter, does not need constant direction
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
This position will work in an office environment. Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1230