PXG - Amazon eCommerce Store Manager (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Amazon eCommerce Store Manager is responsible for the daily operations of PXG’s Amazon eCommerce website storefront, PXG Amazon. This individual will work closely with the Operations Fulfillment team, Operations Supply Chain Management team, handle customer support through the Amazon eCommerce storefront and manage sales orders through the internal sales portal. Additionally, this individual will collaborate closely with the PXG Marketing team for storefront development, product details, store performance and program marketing campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for PXG consumers, their shopping behavior, pre/post transaction expectations and define the entire customer lifecycle.
- Develop product roadmap and collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute on the roadmap
- Develop PXG Amazon storefront to include:
- Brand registration
- Product UPC codes
- Identify and group products as “parent” or “child”
- Load item descriptions and photos to storefront
- Ensure all product listings are designed and activated
- Ensure appropriate automatic order generation and API interface is working properly with internal systems as well as in compliance with Amazon guidelines
- Drive product development with an iterative approach to continually build, release, and improve end-to-end solutions
- Develop analytics to evaluate product performance to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Oversee storefront communications and day-to-day fulfillment through the operations team.
- Maintain storefront inventory levels and pricing as directed.
- Answer customer inquiries through the storefront platform
- Manage incoming and outgoing funds with the accounting department
- Enter daily sales and manage inventory through our internal systems
- Communicate daily sales to fulfillment team
- Effectively communicate changes, special requests or concerns to appropriate internal teams
- Implement any sales strategies directed from management
- Work with the Returns team to accurately inventory all amazon returns/exchanges
- Other tasks as requested
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 -7 years’ eCommerce experience, specifically with Amazon and or eBay ecommerce storefronts.
- Relevant experience developing high-quality customer facing platforms
- Strong product thinking, ability to advocate for the best customer experience and continually make prioritization decisions to focus on the best value for end customers
- Ability to translate product needs into requirements, understand customer dependencies, and discuss trade-offs
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to drive and influence complex decision-making with various stakeholder groups and build consensus
- Excellent communication and ability to simplify and tailor messages to different audiences
- Robust problem-solving ability, breaking down complex challenges to find solutions
- Highly comfortable with data and making data-backed decisions
- Prior experience with customer service and communication
- Professional, self-confident, outgoing and energetic
- Superior data entry skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Project management capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple demanding priorities
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- ERP system experience
- Enthusiasm for golf or sports in general
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
This position primarily works in a warehouse/office environment. This individual must have the ability to work weekends, as needed. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1578