PXG - Accounting Assistant (London, UK)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Perform administrative tasks, such as e-filing, scanning, copying, data entry, & processing the mail
- Process purchase orders, payables invoices, issue checks, and mail payments to ensure timely remittance
- Process customer payments, credit memos, and refunds to ensure timely application of customer account balances
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors by phone and email
- Review and process employee expense and reimbursement reports
- Prepare and process journal entries
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with audit research requests
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Compile routine and ad hoc financial reports
- Other duties as assigned
This position primarily works from home, may be required to commute to the office several times a week. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Experience and Education Required:
- 2 years of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience with automated accounting systems is required; experience with Acumatica a plus
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Must be dependable, responsible, self-managed and follow through with the minimum direction
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment with open communication with peers and supervisors
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in an environment with competing deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1600