Position Title: Property Administrator
Department: YAM Properties
Report To: Director of Real Estate
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The Property Administrator is the customer service liaison for fifteen commercial real estate properties, dispatching requests to the appropriate maintenance crews, contractors and/or YAM Facilities staff.
- Schedules preventative maintenance as needed and verifies tenant compliance with lease obligations specific to preventative maintenance.
- Inputs work orders and timekeeping information into a computer database: reviews, audits and corrects information as necessary.
- Provides timely and consistent response to requests with accurate information in a professional manner.
- Helps disseminate priority calls including alarms, access control issues and any exigent requests. Appropriate escalation depending on the nature of the incident.
- Prepares miscellaneous vendor correspondence; generates vendor contracts, obtains W9’s
- Obtains property certificates of insurance from vendors and tenants
- Takes a pro-active role in maintaining tenant records, maintenance schedules, tenant preferences and nuances.
- Performs a variety of complex clerical duties requiring the application of subject matter knowledge and interpretation of policies, rules and procedures.
- Assists with new tenant orientation; assign mailboxes, signage and parking requests and provide new tenant forms upon lease execution.
- Performs parking audits and analysis of cards and usage, programming, etc.
- Updates signage at properties from tenant changes
- Oversees vendors to help ensure all contractors working at the properties have current insurance certificates & W9 on file meeting the minimum requirements of the management agreement, the lease, and/or the corporate legal department.
- Considered essential personnel and may be assigned to assist during after-hour emergencies including weather related incidents. Duties would include dispatching calls, handling logistics and documentation.
- Oversees Building Engineers and delegates tasks to them as deemed appropriate. Ensures they are performing and completing their tasks in a timely manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Identifies and provides solutions whenever possible to continually help evolve and streamline team operations and customer service.
Experience and Education Required:
- 1-2yrs + of similar experience.
- Facilities experience preferred including working knowledge of plumbing/electrical/HVAC/construction terminology and vendors. College and/or trade school(s) and/or comparable field experience considered.
- Excellent communication skills and established work history of customer service and being pro-active.
- Ability to multi-task and if necessary triage tasks. Also handle multiple projects underway at the same time.
- Computer experience and usage including Microsoft Office, submitting reports, attaching documentation/pictures, etc.
- Ability to convey verbal/phone/email communication in a clear/concise professional manner at all times.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to function at a high-level re: interpersonal activities, exercising judgment, personal responsibility, planning, resourceful problem solving, and processing of information.
- It is essential that this individual be a motivated self-starter, has the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, and can do so with little or no supervision. That this individual pro-actively seeks answers and constantly expands their knowledge base.
This position will work primarily in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for up to four hours at a time.
Job Status: Full Time