This position is responsible for assisting with the recruiting process across all of the lines of businesses from sourcing to offer process. The ideal candidate will have strong recruiting skills in a creative and/or technical environment, and the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive HR team.
- Conduct recruitment efforts including writing and posting advertisements, schedule and conduct first round/phone screen interviews, and communicate company culture to attract active and passive candidates.
- Initiate, track and provide regular updates to HR team and managers on background check and drug screening status post-offer.
- Update job descriptions as new positions are opened following standard formatting practices.
- Provide prospective employees with information about company specific policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Track, update and maintain candidate information within an HRIS/recruiting database in a timely manner, and with a high level of accuracy.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Schedule, track, and conduct employee exit interview discussions. Gather information using predetermined questions, and diving deeply into issues as necessary.
- Regularly update exit interview tracking spreadsheet, and provide discussion highlights to team.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of recruiting or HR generalist experience preferred
- Experience updating/maintaining an HRIS/recruiting database; ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
- Background in marketing/advertisement agency and/or IT technical recruiting experience a plus
- Strong understanding of employment concepts and principles
- Supportive team player, accustomed to working closely with a team, and strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Approachable and responsive resource, with the ability to connect with candidates and employees
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Job Status: Full Time