GO AZ Motorcycles - Parts Professional (Cottonwood)
GO AZ Motorcycles in Cottonwood is one of four dealerships in the GO AZ Motorcycles family.
Founded in 2008 when serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons recognized a need for a different kind of powersports dealership in the Valley – one which focused on providing each guest with an exceptional customer experience – GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale, the group’s flagship dealership, was built by powersports enthusiasts for powersports enthusiasts. Our mission is to grow relationships, not force sales.
GO AZ Motorcycles in Cottonwood launched in 2019 as the third location in the GO AZ Motorcycles dealership group, and the first serving northern Arizona.
Are you a customer-service focused, self-starter ready to work for an industry-leading powersports dealership group? If so, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Parts Professional
Reports to: Parts Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt/Not Safety Sensitive
Setup and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist all customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise
- Must have ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalog for particular motorcycle.
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
- Notify service personnel when special ordered parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
- Provide excellence customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogs.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior service behavior with all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with accounting techniques.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently works on a computer in a typical office environment.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- May be required to work odd, unusual or extended hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
Job Reference #: 1041