GO AZ Motorcycles - Fit Specialist (Motorcycle Sales) - Peoria
GO AZ Motorcycles in Peoria is one of four dealerships in the GO AZ Motorcycles family.
Founded in 2008 when serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons recognized a need for a different kind of powersports dealership in the Valley – one which focused on providing each guest with an exceptional customer experience – GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale, the group’s flagship dealership, was built by powersports enthusiasts for powersports enthusiasts. Our mission is to grow relationships, not force sales.
Having established a proven team dedicated to the lifestyle in Scottsdale, the customer, and the community, GO AZ Motorcycles expanded its footprint to the West Valley, launching GO AZ Motorcycles in Peoria in 2015.
Are you a customer-service focused, self-starter ready to work for an industry-leading powersports dealership group? If so, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Fit Specialist
Reports to: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Commission/Not Safety Sensitive
To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle, parts, and service sales to customers by using proactive feature/benefit sales techniques and unparalleled service.
- 2 years sales experience
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base
- High energy level.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
- Must have good computer skills
Sales Department Operations
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs & solicit sales of all products.
- Attain new and used sales quotas by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles using effective turn-overs.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork including write-ups
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments, and their personnel.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Initiate tour of dealership, pointing out value and service of each department; Parts, Service, Test Track, Basement Inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy
- Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
- Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right.”
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
- Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Complete required training programs within first 90 days of employment.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600 lb. motorcycle.
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1121