Facilities Maintenance I
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
This position will be responsible primarily for general/preventative maintenance and repairs in Clubhouse, Grounds Maintenance, Villas, and all other common areas. Facilities Maintenance I will also perform repairs on HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and kitchen equipment. Here at Scottsdale National Golf Club our department lives by three words ……Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability.
We are offering a $500 signing bonus for the Facilities Maintenance position. $250 would be paid out after successfully completing 30 days of employment, the remaining $250 would be paid out after completing 60 days of employment.
The shift for this position is 2nd shift: 12p-10p or 2p-10p shifts are available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond, and attend to repair requests.
- Communicate with members, guests, and employees to resolve maintenance issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
- Must be able to communicate with clearly with managers and other personnel.
- Must have basic understanding of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing and Carpentry.
- Performs preventative maintenance with supervision.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintain spas and pools.
- Communicate each day's activities and problems to the Facilities Supervisor and/or Facilities Manager.
- Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, energy conservation, and/or general building.
- Minimum of 6 months of building maintenance experience required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and other personnel.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Uniform provided
- This position will be exposed to various working conditions (both inside and outside/hot and cold environments). Must be able to stand, walk, reach, bend, stoop, crouch, and kneel frequently and for long periods of time
Our organization is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment. In addition, we believe in creating a diverse environment and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws
Job Reference #: 2303