Digital Marketing Coordinator @ Westgate Entertainment District
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator, YAM Properties
Reports to: Director of Marketing, YAM Properties
Status: Full-time, salaried employee
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm as well as nights/weekends as needed
*this position is located in Glendale, AZ*
With the supervision of the Director of Marketing, duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in implementing annual digital marketing plan for current & future YAM Properties’ commercial shopping & lifestyle centers.
- Establish positive working relationships with staff & upper management through timely & thorough communication.
- Assist with digital marketing efforts including, but not limited to:
- Website maintenance
- Email communication
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Google Business, etc.)
- Create & maintain a strong digital presence for shopping center portfolio. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through digital & social media accounts that will increase overall engagement & following. On a broad scale, this includes, but is not limited to:
- Researching audience preferences & discovering current trends (i.e.: national holidays, pop culture trends)
- Creating engaging text, image & video content (working with YAM’s marketing team to execute strategic brand photo/video shoots)
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity & create buzz around new events, specials
- Programming & monitoring boosted ads within Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- Engaging with local influencers to increase brand awareness & likeness
- Responding to all customer comments, reviews, etc.
- Hitting social media frequency requirements for lifestyle centers:
- Facebook Post – daily (1x or more)
- Facebook Story – daily (1x or more)
- Instagram Post – daily (1x or more)
- Instagram Story – daily (1x or more)
- Twitter – daily (1x or more)
- Pinterest – daily posts & repins
- Google Page Posts & Reviews – biweekly
- Influencer Marketing – minimum of 4 influencer posts per month
- Stay up to date with all special events & ensure they receive all the necessary attention on social media outlets. This includes attending events & posting in real time.
- Special research/marketing projects as assigned.
Education: College degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communication preferred.
Experience: At least 2 years in marketing/public relations/advertising role within professional services environment.
Required Skills: Must be an enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, possess strong writing skills, able to work well with internal & external contacts & must have polished presentation & interpersonal skills. Must possess ability to work evenings & weekends occasionally.
Special Skills: Background in retail and/or event/entertainment marketing preferred.
Knowledge in Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator preferred.
Job Status: Full Time