Benefit and HRIS Analyst | Scottsdale, AZ
Position Title: Benefit and HRIS Analyst
Department: Human Resources
Report To:Benefit & Compliance Manager
Location:Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The Benefit and HRIS Analyst will support and help maintain the HRIS of the organization; collect, compile and analyze HR data related to employee benefits and leave, and provide administrative support for managing benefits and overall HR compliance for YAM Worldwide. YAM Worldwide includes a diverse group of companies in the fields of power sports, golf, real estate, marketing, innovation and philanthropy. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive HR team.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration and resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings and create and distribute invoices for payment for multiple companies.
- Prepare and maintain a wide range of reports from HRIS system for various functions including biweekly employee reports, organizational charts, internal tracking, government reporting and other requested reports as needed.
- Assist with updating the HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
- Collaborate with HR team to plan, modify, and customize the HRIS and to test new applications and features.
- Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation for HRIS.
- Assist with administration, coordination and follow-up of all leave-of-absence requests, workers compensation claims and COBRA, including communication with third party administrators.
- Conduct benefit orientations and explain benefit self-enrollment system; develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers by answering employee related requests and questions.
- Assist with distribution of annual employee notices and benefits reporting requirements.
- Assist with various internal audits for the Human Resources department.
- Audit personnel files in compliance with applicable internal and legal requirements.
- Assist the HR team with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
- 3 years of experience in human resources and/or an analyst role
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now, or related HRIS system
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, and similar human resource management software and practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective planning and priority setting. Ability to assist with multiple projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A professional, positive and flexible approach, and comfortable working in an environment of changing priorities
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Job Status: Full Time