PXG - Apparel Design and Production Coordinator
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for supporting the increasing needs of the Apparel team and managing all product movement from development to production.
- Manage, and update all product movement through constant updating of production and development WIP reports
- Work with Apparel Assistant to ensure that all product information: photos, style numbers, style names, cost, and retail are updated in JOOR before market.
- With the Apparel Assistant, ensure that all product names are vetted with legal.
- Regularly maintain and update the Apparel team on the seasonal collection line plan.
- Manage to send approved PO’s with product details to marketing.
- Communicate product selling points, key features for marketing to incorporate into product copy.
- Manage the movement of all samples from SMS, PP, and TOP.
- Work with Communications Director and Technical Designer on the sample needs by priority.
- Submits all approved vendor PO’s in an efficient and timely manner according to the calendar.
- Working with the Sr. Buyer and Merchandiser, submit production POs to the internal Ops team.
- Assist Apparel & Accessories team with all reporting requests allowing AA team to access any information and/or reports
- Working with the Sr, Buyer, and Merchandiser to assess opportunities in season for re-orders and year-round opportunities by submitting the purchase order to Ops.
- Attend all fittings to stay up to speed with advancements and setbacks.
- Regularly update and maintain department spreadsheets including the on order report
Experience and Education Required:
- A College degree or an equivalent combination of experience preferred
- Golf industry experience or knowledge preferred
- Fashion industry knowledge preferred
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Impeccable follow-through skills
- Self-starter does not need constant direction
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position works in an office environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
PXG Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, by following applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1367