Administrative Assistant - Part Time
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Report To: HR Director
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations and department. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental knowledge of the various HR functions and have the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive team.
- Prepare new hire folders by company and keep stock on hand.
- Create employee ID badges and maintain access controls.
- Support the recruiting function by posting jobs, submitting background and drug tests and tracking progress.
- Respond to employee inquiries and direct to appropriate party as needed.
- Update employee forms and job descriptions as needed following standard formatting practices.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Maintain and coordinate employee meetings, trainings and engagement events.
- Maintain company organization charts.
- Coordinate travel for candidates and other employees.
- Provide clerical and operational support to human resource staff as needed such as filing, supply orders, and receive/track invoices.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or current college coursework towards a related degree.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in an office environment using standard office equipment
- Supportive team player, and strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Job Status: Part Time